Dispatch and Delivery
* Orders are confirmed upon receipt of payment.
* Please allow approx 1 - 2 weeks for delivery of your order, as all items are handmade but some items are in stock so can be dispatched quickly. However, Lottie will let you know accurate delivery times dependant upon the nature of the order. Please do discuss individual requirements with Lottie.
* All pieces are sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery Postage FOR WHICH WE DO NOT CHARGE and delivery is guaranteed the day after dispatch.
Terms and Conditions
* Where a suitable alternative cannot be found, a full refund will be given. Items may be returned for a full refund within 14 days of purchase, unworn and as new. Pieces made specifically to commission cannot be returned due to their individual nature.
* Any breakages, damaged goods or shortages must be verbally made known within 3 days of delivery date, and returned within 7 days with written confirmation of problem.
* Lottie Parkhill retains complete ownership of all work until paid for in full.
* Other than where there is a fault with the goods themselves, the client will take full responsibility for postage costs in returning goods to the designer. This must be discussed and agreed with the designer before any returns are made.
* Lottie Parkhill has the right to alter prices of goods without notice. We will, however, endeavour to inform clients as soon as possible of these changes.
* Lottie Parkhill owns the copyright, intellectual property and reproduction rights on all work purchased by the client, unless agreed otherwise.
* Please note that due to the handmade techniques applied to each piece, no two items of jewellery will be the same - especially if they contain rose cut gemstones.
* All images are copyright of Lottie Parkhill.